We are looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator to join our team. If you are tech-savvy, creative, autonomous while being a team player, and have great experience in social media with a strong interest for Africa, we want to meet you!
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and in French and is able to develop engaging content in both languages. You should be a “people person” with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community of senior-level executives.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Qui nous sommes
We are a private company running 3 business clubs aiming at supporting businesses in Africa and in the Middle East. Therefore, we have a community of members who are senior-level managers of SMEs, large groups, freelancers and investors. We communicate with them via emails, newsletters and social media. Our main sales objective is to acquire quality members in order to grow our private network with key executives. We welcome people from all industries, located anywhere in the world with the goal of growing their network and business either in Africa or in the Middle East.
What your days will look like
This includes our community of members as well as our followers on various social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and our large mailing list of senior-level executives.
- Develop a content calendar
- Create newsletters for our members and our larger community
- Develop daily relevant content on social media (posts, articles, etc.)
- Support the development of networking events (online and in real-life)
- Answer requests via Zendesk and Hootsuite (customer service)
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with the team to ensure brand consistency and strategy & product updates
- Build and nurture relationships with our members, partners, followers and beyond
- Supervise and animate our Ambassadors’ programme
This includes acquisition of new members to our business clubs as well as participants for events and other services.
- Set and implement acquisition campaigns on social media and mailings
- Design innovative means to acquire new clients
- Answer comments and messages
- Monitor and report on campaigns success (KPIs, etc.)
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years of studies in business, marketing, communication, journalism, or similar topics
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum or a website, creating events, writing & creating newsletters)
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English & French
- Excellent writing skills in English & French
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Business Experience using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms is a plus
- Proficiency or ease to learn how to use various tools like Canva, Zendesk, WordPress, Asana, Slack,etc.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Google Analytics is a plus
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to track and interpret community engagement metrics
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to adapt quickly and to multitask
- Team player and autonomous at the same time
- Will to work in a start-up
- Strong interest or passion for the African continent
- Ability to work remotely (home-office)
What we offer
- Full time employment
- Very dynamic and friendly working environment
- Steep learning curve
- Broad spectrum of tasks
- Room to grow and to take responsibilities of parts or a full project
- Experience in a multi-cultural startup
- Remote work
- With daily calls/exchanges per video, Slack and emails
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cv with a cover letter to: [email protected]